What would the world look like without women? Take a few minutes to ponder this thought. What did you come up with? Women who are abused, neglected, or subjected to sexism, are invisible. And, women weren’t created to be second-class citizens to men, but equally to build a fruitful and noble world for all humanity to enjoy. Subjection of women can stem from pride and ignorance. It’s ignorance when people don’t know the reason for women’s existence; pride when people are self-serving and would do anything to fulfill their wants and needs. If women want to strengthen their presence and voice in society, they should:
- Discover their purpose and not allow people or external circumstances deter them from their destined path.
- Live according to their uniqueness and convictions; not societal norms.
- Know their rights as a citizen and in the workplace and hold people accountable who inflict harm to them.
- Increase and stabilize their self- and net-worth to create personal and financial stability.
- Stop defining their value based on their sexuality or possessions.
- Connect with people who exalt others and not themselves.
- Be decisive and fearless about their beliefs and choices.