- Define your identity as a vessel for God; not a vessel for society.
- Identify your uniqueness as a blessing from God who’s constantly unfolding your beauty.
- Identify your shape, complexion, and size as priceless authentic fine art that can never be duplicated.
- The antidote to an identity crisis is to define or re-define your being in the sight of God and not man.
- Your identity will be recognized by the fruits they bear.
- God’s disciples are identified by the love they show to others.
- Your behavior will define your identify. So, let not your good be evil spoken of.
- Be not dismayed if you’re not identified as an important member of an ‘elite’ social group. If you’re one of God’s children, He identifies you as royalty and joint-heirs to Him.
March 26, 2019
Posted by The SOFEI Group, Inc. at 9:00 AM
Labels: Beauty, Self-Empowerment, Spiritual Growth
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment