- Dreamers – Where there is no vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18a). You have to envision where you want to be so your actions can follow.
- Destined – Always begin with the end in mind. Women trailblazers predetermine how they want to end their struggle and work towards ending it.
- Driven – What's the force behind your actions - your spirit, struggles or faith?
- Determined – Women trailblazers have the will power to carry out their mission to improve the social, economical, and educational stance of women.
- Devoted – Whatever you do, have a passion for it. When you have a passion, you’ll work without wanting anything in return.
- Disciplined – Women trailblazers prepare themselves to face challenges and/or obstacles.
- Dignity – Women trailblazers think highly of themselves and present themselves with high regard and honor.
- Diligent – Women trailblazers are perseveres. They stay on course regardless of the challenges they may face in life.
- Daring – Women trailblazers have unshakable faith and aren't ashamed to be different.
- Decisive – Women trailblazers do not waiver in their decisions and actions to advance the lives of all women.
July 22, 2016
Ten D’s of Women Trailblazers
Posted by The SOFEI Group, Inc. at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment