We set our heights to empower women to transform their lives by transforming their minds through biblically-based fellowships and our quarterly newsletter - Inspirational Expressions. As we evolved, we realized we lost focus on our spiritual core.
What was true at our origin stands true today; women cannot achieve or be their greatest without knowing their true power. Unfortunately, this power has been decreased to sexuality and looks, and this power isn’t sustainable like our innate power during seasonal challenges.
Oprah Winfrey states, “Everyone is trying to pursue their greatest being of their true selves.” If this is true for you, here are a few things to consider:
- Seek God first and His wisdom (Matthew 6:13; James 1:5).
- Pray and give thanks always (I Thessalonians 5:17-18).
- See yourself as God does because we were fearfully and wonderfully made in His image (Genesis 1:26; Psalm 139:14).
- Get rid of limited beliefs about God and your potential because through Him all things are possible and we can do any and every thing through His power and strength (Matthew 19:26; Philippians 4:13).
- Govern your life according to God’s will because He will not withhold things that are good from people that walk upright (Psalm 84:11).
- Live life with abundance filled with joy, hope, love, and contentment (John 10:10).
- Trust God with your heart, mind, and soul (Proverbs 3:5).