Anger is a colorless emotion that has become a universal definition of today's Black Woman. Why are Black Women angry?
- Are they tired of the negative connotations associated with their identity?
- Did they grow up without an earthly father that never confirmed their God-given beauty when society didn’t embrace their darker hue?
- Are they tired of playing the role of mother and father when they only have the capacity to play one?
- Are they tired of lifting up others, while concurrently being torn down?
- Are they tired of living pretentiously, and have forgotten how to be authentic?
- Are they living in bondage and don’t know how to break free?
- Did their search for love, affection, and acceptance lead them into the arms of Mr. Wrong?
- Did their career pursuits bring them external wealth, while leaving their spirits depleted?
Women let it go and let God move on your behalf!